Just a wrap-up post given I posted a lot while at Partner Exchange — bootcamps, sessions as well as both keynotes. Believe it or not, I was in more sessions than this but on some didn’t take notes or ducked out when realized I didn’t think the session was worth the time (not inherently that the session was bad…more just about what I was looking for).
First Post – VMware Partner Exchange Schedule
- Session Notes – VMware vSphere 5 Storage Troubleshooting Boot Camp
- Session Notes – VCDX Prep Session
- EMC Bootcamp Keynote (Ask for password given it’s NDA)
- EMC Bootcamp Notes – Solution Based Selling
- EMC Bootcamp Notes – General Avamar & vCloud Director+Avamar
- EMC Bootcamp Notes – vCenter Operations & EMC by Matt Cowger (VCDX #52)
- EMC Bootcamp Notes – Stretched Cluster Discussion by Scott Lowe (VCDX #39)
- EUC1230 – Technical Battleground: View vs. Citrix XenDesktop
- TEX1512 – Session Notes – Backups for vSphere, vCloud Director, View
- Second Keynote
- CIM1326 Session Notes – Oracle Databases on vSphere5 Best Practices
- CIM1331 Session Notes – Design and Deploy Optimized SQL Server on vSphere
- CIM1314 Session Notes – vSphere Distributed Switch Deployments
- TEX1535 Session Notes – VMware View, Horizon, and End-User Computing Roadmap (ask on Twitter for password given it’s NDA)
- CIM1269 Session Notes – Upgrading vCloud Director Solution Stack (by Chris Colotti (blog, twitter) and David Hill)
6 thoughts on “Session Notes Compendium – VMware Partner Exchange”
Pingback: News from VMware Partner Exchange 2012 | UP2V
Thank you for putting together this great post. I was at PEX and attended the EMC bootcamp, would you please send me the password for that post (my email is email@example.com)? Thank you!
Quite welcome and happy to…just emailed you.
This is a great post. I missed the PEX session for TEX1535. Would you please send the password for that post. My email is heismanmatt (At) gmail.com
Just emailed you…
Pingback: Think Meta » How I became a vExpert