Just a wrap-up post given I wrote 10+ blog posts at EMC World 2013 – general sessions, keynotes, breakout sessions, and SE Conference sessions.
Please note that the SE Conference session notes are password protected due to NDA material – please email me (amiller @ varrow . com) or catch me on Twitter or LinkedIn if you need the password (along with some proof that you’re under NDA with EMC).
General Sessions & Keynotes
- General Session – Joe Tucci & Paul Maritz
- General Session – Pat Gelsinger
- Keynote – Software Defined Storage and more
- AppSync: Managing VNX Protection of Critical Microsoft Applications and VMware
- FAST VP & FAST Cache Sizing
- RecoverPoint: Accelerated Recovery in a Virtual Environment
- Source One 2013
- VPLEX: Advanced Technology Deep Dive for VMware HA & FT Over Distance
SE Conference Sessions (EMC/Partner Engineer only)
Great conference overall — especially appreciate the ability to attend the SE Conference as a partner.
If you want higher quality images, check in the shared Evernote notebook (Varrow people) or email me and I’ll send you an Evernote link.
One thought on “EMC World 2013 – Blog Posts Reference”
Pingback: Think Meta » How to become EMC Elect